You can complain to us about the following authorities:
- 2 Statutory Bodies
- Gibraltar Health Authority (St. Bernard's Hospital, Mental Health Services, Community Mental Health Team, Primary Care Centre)
- Gibraltar Broadcasting Corporation
- Gibraltar Development Corporation Ltd (GDC) including the Employment Service (ES), the Tourist Board and any other sections of the GDC.
- The Development and Planning Commission
- The Transport Commission
- The Traffic Commission
- The Care Agency
Gibraltar Electricity Authority
The Gibraltar Sports Authority
Housing Works Agency
3 Public Utilities and Contractors
- Any person, company or other entity providing one or more of the following services to the Government of Gibraltar or to the general public under the terms of a contract with or a licence issued by the Crown or a statutory body.
- Supply of telecommunications services
- Supply of water services
- Collection of any monies payable to the Government
- The operation of any registry
- Environmental or public health control services
- Clamping, tow-away or traffic management
- The cleaning or upkeep of any part of the public highways or adjacent public areas.
- Refuse collection or incineration services.
- Car parking services
- The management of the Alameda Gardens, the John Mackintosh Hall, the Gibraltar Museum, the Gibraltar Airport Terminal or any site, property or facility belonging to the Crown.
- Property Management, Property Agency, Rates Collection Services and Land Property Services.
- Immigration Services and entry point control and Terminal Security.
- Philatelic Supplies
- Emergency and Transfer Ambulance Services
4 Other bodies
- Calpe House, London and Calpe House Trust
- The Gibraltar Government representative Office in London
- The Gibraltar Government representative Office in Brussels