Font size





Information on our services

If you feel aggrieved in respect of administrative action taken by or on behalf of the Government of Gibraltar and providers of certain services to the general public and wish to make a complaint, the first thing that you should do is to put your complaint to the entity which has caused the grievance. After doing this, if you feel that the entity has not dealt with your complaint adequately or at all, then you may wish to lodge a complaint with the ombudsman.

If you need any help – visit our office or call us on (350) 20046001

Location of our office

We are open from 9.30am to 1.00pm and from 2.30pm to 4pm, Monday to Friday.

Summer Hours we are open to the public from 9.00am to 2.00pm

Do you think you have been treated unfairly? (152 KB)

is available as a download – hard copies can also be collected from our office.

We can provide information in languages other than English:

العربية - Arabic العربية - Arabic (211 KB)

Español - Spanish Español - Spanish (150 KB)